If you believe that any content posted on the Free SVG Download Website infringes copyright, you may send us a notification inculuding all relevant information: Notification of copyright infringement
Copyright Notification Guidelines
Free SVG Download respects third party’s copyright, and it is our policy to respond to all notifications about copyright infringement as established by applicable regulations. Once the notification complying with these Guidelines is received,Free SVG Download may remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material or adopt further action that we consider appropriate, including disabling a user’s account. When taking such measures, Free SVG Download will attempt to contact the party that posted the content so that they may make any statement they deem appropriate according to applicable regulations.
Copyright infringement notifications must meet the following requirements:
- The handwritten or electronic signature of the person submitting the notification.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a list of such works.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as sufficient information to allow Free SVG Download to locate that material.
- Information to allow Free SVG Download to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if possible, an email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has reason to believe that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and true
Free SVG Download will follow the procedure provided by applicable regulations to ensure compliance with copyright. When a proper notification complying with the conditions above is received, Free SVG Download will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. Free SVG Download will not necessarily send a confirmation regarding the removal/disabling.
The statements by the party that posted the allegedly infringing content must also comply with the requirements for copyrights notifications. Note that you may be liable if the material infringes third party’s rights, so we recommend that if you are unsure, seek for legal advice.